Everyday Delights Trendy Wednesdays Offer
Pick your day, pick your deal, every day, every week with ICICI Bank Everyday Delights offer. Get going with trendy Wednesday
Get exciting offers on Flipkart every Wednesday on purchase of products across fashion category on Flipkart.com
The offer can be availed using ICICI Bank Credit or Debit Card.
- Get 10% instant discount on purchase of products across fashion category on Flipkart.com
- Minimum transaction amount of Rs 1750 and maximum discount would be Rs 300.
- Offer valid from Jan 06 to Mar 31, 2021
- The Offer is valid every Wednesday from 6th Jan 2021 (00:00 Hours) to 31st Mar 2021 (19:59 Hours) (Offer Period).
- To avail the Offer, ICICI Bank Cardholder must do/ fulfil the following:
- Age must be 18 years or above;
- Must have a valid account on the Platform and log into the same
- Purchase an eligible product.
- In terms of this Offer, Cardholders are eligible to get a discount of 10% on the purchase of products from the Fashion category on the Platform using their Card during the Offer Period:
- ICICI Bank Cardholder are required to check the product page of the product/s you intend to purchase and confirm Offer applicability before completing your purchase.
- Purchase of Product/s must be made by using Your valid and current ICICI Bank Retail Credit or Debit Cards.
- The discount will be applied to the Net Cart Value (NCV). The minimum NCV to avail this Offer is Rs. 1750 and the maximum discount per Card during the Offer Period every Wednesday is Rs. 300 per Wednesday. NCV shall mean the total value of only the eligible product/s in the cart after all applicable discounts and exchange offer redemptions.
- The Offer is also applicable on EMI transactions on ICICI Bank Retail Credit Cards.
- Offer is not applicable on ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card, Business, Commercial & Corporate ICICI Bank Credit Cards.
Detailed Terms and Conditions
- All Cardholders, excluding ICICI Bank Amazon Pay, Corporate Credit Card, with no outstanding of more than 30 days are eligible for this Offer.
- This Offer is NOT applicable on transactions made through Internet Banking/ Phone Pe payment option.
- The Offer is not applicable for Card-on-delivery transactions or orders converted from Cash On Delivery to Prepaid.
- In case of cancellation of Your order, the transaction will not qualify for the Offer. If you cancel part of your order, you will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount You pay basis eligibility.
- ICICI Bank/Flipkart/Flipkart Advanz reserves the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- ICICI Bank, Flipkart Advanz and Flipkart reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Delinquent and over-limit Card and Cardholders will not qualify for this Offer.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary, and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by ICICI Bank/Flipkart Advanz to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for ICICI Bank Credit and Debit Card holders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement. The terms of the above schemes shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
- ICICI Bank Cardholder/s understand that Flipkart may share Your transactional data with the ICICI Bank and Flipkart Advanz for purposes of this Offer and for checking Your eligibility for their products and services and by participating in this Offer, ICICI Bank Cardholder/s expressly consent to this sharing of Your data for these purposes.
- Any query regarding the Offer will be entertained only till November 07, 2020. Post such date, ICICI Bank, Flipkart Advanz and Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer from any persons.
- ICICI Bank/Flipkart/Flipkart Advanz do not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Offer and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to sellers on the Platform.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Products offered under this Offer are subject to availability from the respective participating merchants/sellers on the Platform and accordingly, the ICICI Bank, Flipkart Advanz or Flipkart in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- Under no circumstance will the Offer/discount being offered under this Offer be settled with cash in lieu by ICICI Bank or by Flipkart or by Flipkart Advanz.
- Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer
- ICICI Bank and Flipkart Advanz will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by seller(s) on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of such seller(s) and without reference to ICICI Bank and Flipkart Advanz.
- Flipkart, Flipkart Advanz or the seller(s) shall not be liable for any failure by the ICICI Bank to honor the transaction and for any technical issues attributable to the ICICI Bank because of which the transaction made by the Cardholder was not successful. ICICI Bank shall indemnify and hold Flipkart Advanz, Flipkart and seller harmless against any claims by the Cardholder for unsuccessful completion of the transaction. Further, ICICI Bank shall solely be liable to the Cardholder for wrongful remittance of the amounts by it, without any reference to Flipkart or Flipkart Advanz or sellers.
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Offer.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be jointly appointed by ICICI Bank and Flipkart Advanz for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at Mumbai for ICICI Bank and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank.
- All liability with respect to the products purchased lies with the respective sellers and neither Flipkart Advanz nor ICICI Bank shall be in any way responsible for the same.
- This Offer is valid only in India. The minimum age of such Cardholder shall be 18 years.
- Further, as required by applicable law, in the event that the Cardholder makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above Rs. 2,00,000, the Cardholder will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the Platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the Cardholder will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by the Cardholder, it need not be submitted again. The order of the Cardholder will be cancelled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the Cardholder and the name on the PAN Card.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.